“Part of me wants to drop out of college and go travel the world.
Part of me wants to work really hard in college and change the world.
Part of me wants to not work hard at all and marry some rich guy.
And the other 97% of me just wants to sleep.”—relaxsmilebreathe. (via suii-generiis)
“COMPLIMENTS THAT AREN’T ABOUT PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
1) You’re empowering.
2) I like your voice.
3) You’re strong.
4) I think your ideas/beliefs matter.
5) I’m so happy you exist.
6) More people should be listening to what you have to say.
7) You’re a very warm hearted person.
8) It’s nice seeing such kindness.
9) You’re very down to earth.
10) You have a beautiful soul.
11) You inspire me to become a better person.
12) Our conversations bring me a lot of joy.
13) It’s good to see someone care so much.
14) You’re so understanding.
15) You matter a lot to me.
16) You’re important even if you don’t think so.
17) You’re intelligent.
18) Your passion is contagious.
19) Your confidence is refreshing.
20) You restore my faith in humanity.
21) You’re great at being creative.
22) You’re so talented at ____.
23) I don’t get tired of you the way I get tired of other people.
24) You have great taste in ___.
25) I’m happy I stayed alive long enough to meet you.
26) I wish more people were like you.
27) You’re so good at loving people.”—3:29 p.m. feel free to add to this! (via expresswithsilence)
So I just got the best vox box from influenster, free for testing purposes. It was chalk full of Mary Kay make up. Now if you were like me I always thought Mary Kay was old lady style. I would much rather buy from sephora then look through a Mary Kay magazine but that has all changed since this vox box. The products I got:
Bronzing powder I’m not a big bronzer user but now that summer is coming I’m sure that will change. I like to contour with it also. Translucent powder. Perfect for the last step of doing your make up to seal in your foundation. Mineral cream cheek color. Perfect shade and I like the way that it applies. Cream apricot twist eye color. Not my favorite color. This color doesn’t flatter me and I’m not a fan of cream eye shadow. It would be a good base to apply powder eye shadow to. MK eye cream. seemed to work good for sensitive skin. Lash love mascara. Now I am a fan of they’re real by benefit and nothing in my book will compare. However on days when I’m running low or days where I’m not trying to be fabulous this is a great alternative gel liner—not for me. I’m a mess with gel liner. However it did come with a brush so the application was a little easier but still not for me. If you like gel liner then this was a good long lasting one. Mango tango lip gloss looked scary bright in the tube but once applied it was so cute. Seriously the perfect shade for a night out. The Brushes that came with were pretty good. Higher quality than what you would buy at a drug store. All in all I’m a believer in Mary Kay now. When I see a booklet in they break room I’ll look and probably order as where before I would pass over it with my nose up
If you’re interested in becoming an influenster let me know. I have invites. It’s totally free!